end of january ... what accomplishments have I made?
• read a whole book in french. well it was a comics book but still I made it in french. quite happy with that!
• took some hard decisions that had been on hold for years. made up my mind and vital changes are taking place. starting to breath!
• bid farewell to a job that wasn't feeling quite right. learning to listen to myself.
• watched 3 movie, at home it is true but it is a start to my film watching resolution.
• I spent more time with myself just thinking, just listening. many important decisions resulted from that.
• gave lots of love to my pets. everyday! and they reciprocate.
• bought 2 hyacinths and been watchful of my tiny succulents.
• watched birds flying in the sky and released myself. saw the days growing wider.
• I was able to post here almost everyday this month. sometimes not much to say but the important was to be present, establish a method that I'm in need of and start to get organised ... eagerly waiting for february. going to miss parts of what I leave behind but so looking forward to what lies ahead. so many projects to put into practice.
31 January 2010
29 January 2010
27 January 2010
24 January 2010
22 January 2010
away for a couple of days. traveled to the yard of orange trees. the roads paved with distant memories.
back, resting the head while being driven in a sleepy motion. the landscape dissolving into a faint dream where I saw timid blooms of an early spring and birds ... silent hovering birds!
20 January 2010
19 January 2010
18 January 2010
16 January 2010
a couple of days ago I was given a large bag of freshly picked lemons. yesterday I made lemon curd for the first time ...
labels in the kitchen